Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A WICKED birthday...

I am definitely a fan of Halloween, which is the minority in Australia I know, but I cant help but love getting together with friends, dressing up and enjoying a night of fun!  
When I saw the new Howl - o - ween stamp set and matching dies in the catalogue I had to have it
But NOT for halloween
I saw the skull and bones for all things boys
I saw the hat - for all things Harry Potter/wizard etc
I saw a funky owl - you can never have too many owls
I saw the word BOO - for project life especially the early pages I still need to do of Harry.
I see the wand - for all things girly and wizardry.
The spider?  So many things most notably - anything spiderman.

So many uses for one set, and to be able to get matching dies so I didn't have to cut them all out was just icing on the cake lol.


New DSP also from the new holiday catalogue.

Check out that gorgeous black glimmer paper - OMG it is amazing and most perfect on a boys card like this one.



Supply List



thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment