Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happy Birthday with Ice cream

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend (if you are in OZ)
I am happy to spend the next two days with my little family, am looking forward to it with no commitments.  Its a rarity around here!

So madly trying to use some of Stampin' Up!s retired product, well the ribbon and twine anyway :)


I still love that sprinkles of life set for the Ronald McDonald charity with Stampin' up!
If you don't own it go on over and check it out, such a perfect stamp set.


I used the inspiration fro a photo over at Just Add Ink this week, I really liked the stripes in their picture but didn't have any grey so used the stripes from the DSP stack called go wild.

Happy is from the stamp set celebrate today also Stampin' Up!

Birthday is a die cut from the die I think I got it from Technique Tuesday, but its the most perfect size.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Mel! Gorgeous pink touches, and that die-cut "birthday" is just fabulous for your card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the focal a tag Melissa! Love how you mixed your orientations on the tag - it's really striking! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - the sequins work perfectly. I really like the way you have changed the direction of the sentiment. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect sweet birthday card, Melissa. Love your colours & image choices & the tag is just adorable.
    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete