Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I'm Baaacckkk......

Happy 2016 peeps, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!  Mine was lovely and quiet for a change!  Well School went back yesterday, we are half way through our summer, its been quite warm/hot here in Adelaide, but I am really enjoying that, except for today where its rained and even flooded in some parts of our state :(  making it quite muggy (blerk)!

Anyway I thought I would share a new card with you tonight.  Valentines is just around the corner - yep Already! Wherever did January go.

I have some exciting new products I have bought over the summer on this card, the list of them used will be below pictures.  I did head on over to Mojo Monday for a sketch image, after all it has been months since I stamped and I really needed a starting point ha ha ha.




Items Used:
Stamp Set: Timeless Textures (SU)
Ink: Smoky Slate (SU)
DSP: Neutral Collection (Avery Elle)
Dies: Stamped Note (reverse Confetti), Scripty xoxo (Lawn Fawn), hang ups (reverse confetti)

1 comment: