Thursday, April 21, 2016

Happy 50th...

A friends 50th Birthday was recently so a card was needed, in fact I think I may be doing a lot more of these sorts of cards over the next few years lol.

This card needed a motorcycle, not just any motorcycle - but a Harley!
These bikes are just gorgeous to ride on, I haven't been on one too often but I love it when I have had the opportunity.


Love this glimmery designer papers, its from a DCWV insta stack, they are such cute paper stacks in a variety of colours.


TIP: I used a silver sharpie that you can pick up from an art/craft store, I Used that
to colour in the motorcycle then highlighted the metal with the white signo gel pen.




Stamp:  Motorcycle (retired Stampin' Up!)
Papers: DCWV insta stack
Cardstock: Whisper white and Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Black Stazon
Pen: Silver (sharpie), white gel pen
Dies: Technique Tuesday Happy Birthday, Numbers (SU)
Other: enamel dots (SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment