Tuesday, May 31, 2016

An artsy style Birthday

I love this super cute easel board/clipboard die from reverse confetti, its super cute and I can't wait to do more with it.  The stamped image is from Technique Tuesday as are the happy birthday dies.

So I started with a rough wash of distress inks.  I then stamped dots over the ink wash.

Die cut and added the dies over the wash section, added the happy birthday diecuts and was nearly finished.
SOme cute little additions to this card were using crystal effects on the water section of the water in the vase, white gel pen to highlight the easel board, and finally, the little black dot over the "i" in birthday was made using ranger black enamel (I love this product)


Cute isn't it?  I just coloured the flowers in roughly with distress markers, it didn't need to be perfect as that wasn't the look I was going for.

Thats it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment