Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day...

Black embossing on clear acetate sheeting to create the "mason jar"


Just stopping in to wish all the mums including furbaby mums a very happy mothers day.

Being a mum to Harry is my most rewarding role, I love being his mum, he is a beautiful kid, so thoughtful, loving and generally an all round fantastic kid!  I am so very lucky!

I do have a card or two to share with you to celebrate the occasion


White embossed flower on vellum, watercoloured

 the jar is from the retired preserves stamp set and matching framelits.
Sentiment is from teeny tiny sentiments.


and this next one I CASED from here using stamps and stuff I had on hand, none of which were the same as the original gorgeous card



 Have a wonderful day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment